Secret of the Tunnell's success

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Secret of the Tunnell's success
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:40:42 EST
The upcoming June issue of Grassroots Motorsports magazine has a rare, never
before published picture of Bob removing a bag of Tunnell Racing Products
sand from the family M3. Is this the secret to their ProSolo Challenge
success?  Was alien technology used in Bob's knee reconstruction?  Find out
in the June issue! (well, we don't know much about little grey people..but we
do know a cool M3 when we see one!)

As always....if you haven't seen us, email me your postal address and I'll
send you a copy!

ps..we've even got an ad in there for Evolution Driving School, a fellow
team.net spammer!  :-P

Per Schroeder
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com