Re: Ideal Nationals location?

To: hottvr@birch.net, msirota@isc.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Ideal Nationals location?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 16:48:25
<hottvr@birch.net> wrote:

>My guess is that using SCCA membership data wouldn't change the
>location very much. I would be willing to bet money that it
>wouldn't it change by more than 150 miles.

...and Topeka is a smidge over 150 miles from whatever that
town was in Missouri.

Personally, I think that using the SCCA's data and filtering it
by Solo interests only would skew it to Topeka anyway, thanks
solely to SFR's Solo program..... :-)

-Arthur ("If any more people move to California, their combined
                         weight will make it break off and fall
                                             into the ocean" edition.)