Front Sway Bar info for '94 RX7 TT

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Sway Bar info for '94 RX7 TT
From: RacerFlash@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 19:09:49 EDT
Hi Guys (& Gals!),

I have a '94 RX7 TT R2 that I have been running in SS.  I purchased a
Suspension Techniques front Sway Bar from Mazda Comp without doing and
research first (stupid?).  The bar has arrived and it's 1.25" thick.  Looked
pretty stiff so I did some research (after the fact!) and found out the ST
bar is 114% stiffer than stock (not 100% sure this is correct?)  My question
for you other RX7 SS drivers:  With "stock" Koni Yellows and obviously the
stock rear bar, is this bar TOO STIFF when used alone?  Will I be plowing
cones like a snow shovel?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Bob

Bob Gordon
FLASH RACING
Delta Region SCCA
SS #70 94 RX-7 R2 Silver
"Anything worth doing, is worth doing FAST!"