Re: Scales at Mid-Div

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Mark J. Andy"
Subject: Re: Scales at Mid-Div
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:58:07 -0500
You know I was real tempted to reply to Mark Andy this morning but controlled
my fingers and bit my tongue, but now that Rocky has responded I am even more
tempted :-) and the Devil Made Me Do It.........

Mark keyed:
>>As a prepared competitor, I like having scales available so that I can
>>check how much _I_ weigh before I get to Nationals,

Rocky replied:
>Yeah, me too, but I don't need to do it every event.

So Mark and Rocky, you do not own bathroom scales, huh?  You know "I" am
trying
to loose a couple of pounds myself over the summer, but "I" do not have to
wait
until an event to weigh :-))

Not Greg  (getting tired of keying Mama Sam)