Re: Solotime Gateway to Nationals Divisional Update

To: samandgreg@qwest.net, autox@autox.team.net, kcautox@egroups.com,
Subject: Re: Solotime Gateway to Nationals Divisional Update
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 21:06:13 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/01 7:35:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
samandgreg@qwest.net writes:

<< Hey Gang,

 Sorry, but still NO scales in StL, but I am glad to read scales will be in
New
 Orleans for all those scoundrels :-)  Thanks Much for all the promotion of
the
 Solotime Midwest Division Championship Series and SW Division too!!  Lots of
 advertising without me having to key :-)) >>

I think I can take full credit for that one. I will be sending an invoice to
both the Midwest and Southwest Divisions for this promotional effort.

Mike(The guy who put scales back in "Divisionals")B.

This is almost like having my own rule in the rulebook, Don't ya think????