East/Middle Red MR2 owners

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: East/Middle Red MR2 owners
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Any of you CS folks that are going to the Peru ProSolo wanna ditch your
wing?

I've got a red MR2 that doesn't have a wing.  I'm hoping that someone
wants to swap trunk lids with me and give me their side pods.  That way
you won't have as many unsightly holes in your trunk cover and won't be in
danger of having your car and Randy's get confused out on course... :-)

The trunk lid I've got is typical '91.  Paint isn't horrible and looks
like it'd respond well to buffing, and the lid has a few dimples, etc.

Please let me know if you're interested.  marka@telerama.com.

Thanks!

Mark