Re: Susquehanna Region Auto-X Events Return to the Farm Show

To: apozner@ptd.net, autox@autox.team.net, scca-susq@egroups.com,
Subject: Re: Susquehanna Region Auto-X Events Return to the Farm Show
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 22:33:41 -0400
Ya gotta love Pennsylvania bureaucrats. Being one of the original colonies,
they have had lots more practice. They have no problems with coning off
twelve miles of Turnpike to repair one pothole, or putting a project on the
high profile list and rushing to start, then refusing to fund said project.

Our tax dollars at work.