RE: In Search of.....

To: <barbara.leroy-boehme@mindspeed.com>
Subject: RE: In Search of.....
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:05:10 -0700
> Randy,  A little windy you say ....      I don't think I will ever forget
> watching you chase the Elder's tow vehicle across the parking lot
> last year
> when the wind caught it.   I can laugh about it now, but it definately
> wasn't very funny at the time.  Pretty scary was what it was.

The important thing was that I got in and stopped it before it hit that new
car. You may never see me move as fast again.

I think Ralph still owes me a beer. :-)

Lubbock this year was very similar, except that entire rows of cones moved
20 feet over. The wind actually made someone's helmet roll and it went quite
a distance, finally hitting my car.

This is why you have to really secure those canopies and take them down when
you are not around, or if you anywhere near a Cobra it seems.

Randy Chase