Paddock patrol work assignment for nationals

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paddock patrol work assignment for nationals
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:36:01 -0400
Hi Folks,
I have been named Paddock Steward for 2001 Nationals in Topeka, and am looking
for 12 good men/women who would like to  participate in this "new for 2001"
work assignment.  This is an opportunity to work opposite your run days,
allowing you time to concentrate on competiton, rather than various work
assignments.  Duties will include, but not be limited to, assuring that folks
have registered their Paddock site at the information section, and generally
helping those who look like they may have questions as to where to park, where
their friends are parked, and location/notifiying a particular competitor in
case of emergency.  You will not have to act as traffic cops, but you may need
to help someone with their particular parking needs.  If you think you may be
interested in this as your Nationals work assignment, please let me know asap.
I will need a minimum of two for Pro weekend, and two per day through the
remainder of the week.  Please email, or call me at 940 272 0044 of
interested.  TIA...

Phil Osborne