g-Force Tire Pressure Questions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: g-Force Tire Pressure Questions
From: thomas.l.mikulka@accenture.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:44:24 -0400
I run a 93 eagle talon turbo AWD in GS in the Glen region, and i'm
struggling with g-Force tire pressures.  The tires are 225-16-50

BFG says run at 40 to 45 PSI cold
Some good drivers suggested much lower pressures--28-32 PSI cold  (run on a
modified 3 series)

I've been running 30 in the back and 38-40 in the front, and don't know
what to do to make the car handle better than it does.  At the end of a
run, the front tires are hot, and the back tires are cool.  I am pretty
fast with this setup.

Question 1--should the front and back tires have the same pressure? (or at
least closer than 8-10 psi?)
Question 2--which end of the spectrum should I be on--high or low?

Tom
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.