I am looking for a special trailer...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I am looking for a special trailer...
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:38:51 -0400
I am looking for an enclosed trailer to haul my shifter kart and support
equipment.  My tow vehicle(Nissan Frontier) is not up to the task of a
regular enclosed trailer.  Well, it probably would do it but not happily
anyways, as they're big and heavy.  Lucky for me, I don't want or need that
much space.

I am looking for an enclosed trailer that is about 5'-6' wide x 10'-12' long
x 3'-4' high(interior).  I've seen several options that are workable, but
nothing I really got excited about.  Anyone know where such a beast can be
had?  Ideally, I'd like to find something in aluminum and in the 700lb or
less range.

I've found a nice, suitably-sized, quality(not cheap) open aluminum trailer
that only weighs 300lb that I could have an enclosure built on, but I'd
rather see what is commercially available first.  I'm in southern Indiana,
but I'm willing to travel to get the right trailer at the right price...I've
been talking to builders as far away as Canada, Iowa, and Florida.

-dave