Re: caster adjustment question

To: <bluemr2@mac.com>
Subject: Re: caster adjustment question
From: "Charles Brown" <brow@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:14:33 -0400
    Mine is a 1990 Turbo EMod Miata. The problem I am having is I can't
figure if I should be measuring the caster at 20* (outside wheel I would
assume) and get the standard specs. The angle increases a bit if turned all
the way to the lock. Oddly the tech said he could get no more camber, but
the lower a-arm excentric's are in the middle of there travel, so I don't
quite believe it, and his numbers he gave are 3 degrees more than I measure,
subtracting camber, and  about 2 degrees if I don't subtract the static
camber.

Thanks
CB&EMiata