Nationals ProSolo Championship Entry Form

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Nationals ProSolo Championship Entry Form
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:15:55 -0500
Hi Gang,

The entry form for the ProSolo Championship will be posted on the web by
Monday July 23rd, sorry for the delay. In the interim you can use the
regular ProSolo entry form, write ProSolo Championship across the top and
the fee is $75.00.  I plan to spend my weekend updating all the Nationals
info on the web, I appreciate your patience.

paula whitney

ps There will NOT be a flyer mailed for the ProSolo Championship.