Evo shcool at Mtn Home Divisional, (Idaho)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evo shcool at Mtn Home Divisional, (Idaho)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

Snake River Region is putting on an Evolution Phase 1
and Phase 2 school before our Divisional at Mountain
Home AFB. The Phase 1 is full but there are spots in
the Phase 2. If you have not been to Mountain Home, It
is the nicest concrete I have ever run on.

Our Divisional is on Aug 18-19 and the Phase 1 is the
16th and the Phase 2 is the 17th. Please send an email
directly to me if you would like to attend the Phase 2
school. If you attend a school we take $10 off of your
Divisional entry.

You can get an entry form for the Divisional at
www.snakeriverscca.org.

Thanks,
Don Miller
Snake River RE