Re:

To: "Bob Pariza" <bpariza@excite.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:57:02 -0500
Nationals is as much (maybe more) a social event among the participants as a
competition. The line is: It's a week-long party, and there's an autocross
too! What that really means is -- DRIVE! While it is great to do well, it is
really secondary to enjoying the event. However, being one of the
participants is primary, whether you finish 5th or 51st.

Hie thee to a Divisional/Tour and qualify in whatever old s***box you can
find to drive/share/borrow/steal. If you're going to spend the $$$ for
travel and hotel, drop another C-note and pay the entry fee (you may spend
nearly that much in meals you don't have to buy because they're included).

You probably know already that Solo II is a community. We want you to be
part of the community, not just some tourist passing by and watching from
the highway.

--Rocky  Entriken