RE: Safety statistics

To: "'Autocross list'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Safety statistics
From: "Wilson, Lindsay" <lindsay.wilson@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:37:17 -0700
I'd like to suggest her lawyer contact the SCCA Insurance Liaison, Mr. Peter
Lyons.
Peter may even be willing to be called as an expert witness.
National Office should be able to get her lawyer in touch with Mr. Lyons.

My personnel thoughts are that Solo2 / autox better prepares / trains an
adolescent
for driving in the real world.

Locally (Colorado Springs, CO)  we have a driving school, Master Drive,
which uses
Solo2 type exercises to teach young drivers how to avoid accidents.  Mr. Ron
Langford
is the owner and would also be an excellent expert witness.

Master Drive =  719.  260-0999.

        SCCA National = 303.  694-7222

                Lindsay