Wendover Nats Warmup

To: Evo-Discuss <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Wendover Nats Warmup
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:32:30 -0600
So, is it true that only 6 people are interested in attending a
Evolution warm-up  at Wendover September 1st? This is only a week before
Nationals and a perfect time to scrub in tires for the Pro
Finale/Nationals. If not many more people want to attend, then this will
be more of a school than a warm-up event.

I'm going to wait for another week before finalizing with Jean what sort
of warm up event we'll be holding. Please, if you are interested,
contact me before next Wednesday (August 8th) so we can figure out how
much this will cost, how many instructors will be needed, etc.

Email (preferred): <mailto:mshields@inconnect.com>
Phone: 801-463-7086

Thanks,

Mike