National update from Topeka

To: autox@autox.team.net, tdrury@mindspring.com,
Subject: National update from Topeka
From: <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:11:04 -0400
At aprox. 11:00 am local time, when North coarse was done with 2nd heat, they
started sending everyone from the North coarse back to the paddock to start
packing up and getting off the airport.  South coarse 3rd heat was halfway
through and were allowed to finish.

Right now we are looking at waiting until Wed Night banquet to find out for
certain what will happen.  Right now it looks like We will resume with where we
left on Thursday and keep running until we are done, into Sunday.

I just hope we get to run.  (Thr/Fri Original Runner)

Rick Cone