Re: New Stock Classes

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Stock Classes
From: "gs96" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:32:22 -0400
I agree that the S2000 vs. C4 Vette battle will be
course
dependent.

The Boxter S will probably be headed north to SS thanks
to the stellar performances of Boxster drivers Rob
Falkner (SS) and Andy McKee (AS).  Thanks guys!  :-)

Kent Rafferty
dusting off Karen's AS Vette....

> I hope you're right about the vettes dominating AS
since I drive a C4 vette, but after
> watching Ron Bauer and a few others in their S2000's
I have to wonder. Of course
> this may be somewhat course dependant I'm
sure......and then, just where is that
> pesky Boxter S gonna end up?
>
> Scott Troyer
> 93 vette (SS -> AS)
>
> Jamie Sculerati wrote:

year and
> > > am curious as to wehat you think the competitive
cars will
> > > be in CS, DS, ES, GS and HS.
> >
> > Hmph.  You mean the marketing reclass?  And there
are still enough excluded
> > cars to make another class....  But since you asked
(and we need a good
> > post-Nats thread):
> >
> > AS:  10 models.  'Vettes again, mixing it up with
Porsches.  Regionally, add

majordomo@autox.team.net