Solo II Nationals Clothing Orders

To: Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo II Nationals Clothing Orders
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:17:40 -0500
    Hey everybody Mike Fuller at Bear Promotions has asked
me to pass along this message.

The clothing orders have been delayed. The reason is Mike's
employee's designed a T-shirt with the American Flag and God
Bless America on it as a fund raiser for the American Red
Cross after the September 11th attack. The shirt has been so
successful that at the end of today they will have raised
$100,000.

However even with volunteer help and other screen printing
shops helping print the T-shirts, Mike's staff have  been
buried. This has delayed production of Nationals orders.
Mike is sure  the wonderful community of SCCA will
understand and have patience. He asked me to post his
800-445-5960 telephone number.

The following is from me personally not Mike. DO NOT CALL
UNLESS YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING BESIDE WHAT IS COVERED IN
THIS POST.  Mike and his staff are buried. Please have
patience that your order will be shipping as soon as
possible. Mike is cutting of the shirt  orders this week and
will be back to regular business next week. Then Nationals
orders can be finished and shipped. Again this is my request
not Mike's as I have seen first hand how buried they are.

If you have questions for me please write to
brnrubr@alltel.net as I will not drop back to list mode.

Rob Pickrell
Salina