RE: Tires for Next year

To: "'Larry Steckel'" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Tires for Next year
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:07:20 -0600
The Falkens Azenis have a 200 treadwear.  Try them - you'll never go back.
I had the RE71s for the first three events this year, Falkens Azenis for the
remaining.  They are quieter, they are sticker, they are more predictable,
they wear less, they look cool, they are inexpensive, they have "curb rash"
protectors, they are .......

Only bad things are they are a little heavier than some tires and the
TireRack can't sell them.

~ Ken Stolz
Big Sky Region 38 - Missoula, MT
'01 Subaru Impreza RS - #12 STS - "AUTOXER"
   __/   Solo2   \__
      Scooby-Roo
      Team Magnet
Our Cars are "Attractive"