Here's a first...

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here's a first...
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:34:43 -0600
I just called to check the status of an order that I placed with the
Tirerack on Tuesday and ohmigod, their shipping department is backed up.

WOW, that's a first for me.  Out of all the orders for wheels & tires that
I've placed with them over the years this is the first time that the goods
have not shipped out on the afternoon of the day that I placed the order.  I
was told that the tires I ordered (the $36 Dunlop 205/60-14 D60A2s that I
told all y'all about) would most likely ship out tomorrow or Monday at the
latest.

The phone rep (I dunno if it was the real name or an alias, they like to
play name games there) said that their shipping department is backed up due
to extra seasonal sales and a less than full shipping staff.  Oh well, I've
always received such good service from them in the past that there's no way
I will let this taint my opinions of them.

I just wanted to get an informational heads-up to any others who also have
an order placed with the Tirerack.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
STS #69   TLS #13