Re: Slamming On GRM...

To: "J. Brett Howell" <jbrett@pebblemotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: Slamming On GRM...
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 23:06:09 -0600
No!  You're not alone, Brett.  I've been a subscriber to GRM since it
was known as "AutoX Magazine!"  And I have no desire to stop my
subscription at the present.

As a broadcast journalist, myself, I have the greatest amount of respect
for Tim and Marjorie and their crew.  They've got a huge constituency to
satisfy and, IMNSHO, they're doing a whale of a job at that.  They've
supported our sport for many years.  They've provided awards at the Tire
Rack/SCCA Solo Nationals for the past several of those years.  And
they've provided me with give-aways for many of our local and statewide
events here in Louisiana.

Plus, I've learned a lot from their articles.

As the old adage says - you can't please all of the people all of the
time.  But I truly think than Tim and Per and JG and the rest of the GRM
gang are doing their best to meet the needs and desires of a very
broad-based audience in whatever way they can.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman
AKA:  John Lee - News Director - NewsRadio 710 KEEL - Shreveport, LA