Re: GRM's coverage of the Solo II Nats.

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GRM's coverage of the Solo II Nats.
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:53:32 -0500
Well spoken Mr. Schroder, and most of us realize exactly where you are
coming from.  Being a subscriber since the early days of Auto-X, I still
think GRM offers the best exposure we can get from a national media source.
I for one think the mag is first class, both appearance and content,
compared to the original rag.  Suddard and company have done an outstanding
job covering grass roots events and performance enhancments, and the fact
that you have gone bi monthly can only expand that coverage.  SportsCar,
GRM, NAP, and Car and Driver make up the extent of my subscriptions these
days, compared to the 7 or 8 magazines I used to have arriving every month.
Keep up the good work.........
Phil O.