GRM/best

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: GRM/best
From: Group Four Teleproductions <richf@frontier.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:56:06 -0600
I've been getting GRM since the first few issues came out.  It isn't just
for autocrossers anymore, but it's become better and better every year.
Personally, I LIKE being part of a bigger motorsports community and
learning about other cool stuff.  And for my standard nonsequitur, and
since Per brought my name into this,- someday we'll get autocrossing on TV,
but only as an adjunct to something else.  It's just not visually
interesting enough to John Q. Public such that it warrants its own
30-minute feature slot.  Unless... we find a big pile of money. ;-)

Rich Fletcher
SCCA Solo2 Stock Advisory Committee Chairman for two more weeks. (going off
to road race in '02- just trying to be as well rounded as GRM)