Fw: ESP/SM Camaro for sale

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ESP/SM Camaro for sale
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 00:10:56 -0500
Hey folks, forwarding this message for a friend... you can reach him calling
the phone number listed below, or at wiznby@gatway.net
Phil O.

ESP or SM
1982 Camaro, Multi-time Divisional and National Champion, 350, 4spd., new
torsen, 3 sets of Hossiers and rims, too much to list!   Asking $8700.00  Call
Raleigh Boreen @ (317) 706-8969

Thanks,
Raleigh Boreen