paying audience

To: autox@autox.team.net, jemitchell@compuserve.com
Subject: paying audience
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:09:02 -0600
Or any other kind of audience is actively discouraged by the SCCA for
Solo2.

In Houston we draw so many outside our fenced area that the owner/operator
is proposing moving the fence to just contain our area, putting up
bleachers and changing the complete lighting system to allow better night
vision and more night events.

The SCCA will get none of the proceeds if the site owner continues with
the plans.  Mainly because we can't do spectator events, the reason for
fencing us in, not fencing the spectators out.

You can't have a fan base if you run them off.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.