Re: American Freightways a\c Lots ??

To: <WHEELSPNR@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: American Freightways a\c Lots ??
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:34:50 -0800
Here in KC, we too have an American Freightways lot to die for. It was just
built about a year ago. It even set empty, for a while, before AF took
possession. I know someone in our club tried making contact, however I'm not
sure what kind of resistance they had other than the obvious "no." It's
right next to a major interstate, and can be seen from above from the
highway. As I drove by, dreaming of an event there. I noticed that someone
couldn't resist putting about 10 donut shaped blackmarks right in the
center.
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES