Re: Springs? Nah. (was Shock Rule Re-write)

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, "Alan Dahl"
Subject: Re: Springs? Nah. (was Shock Rule Re-write)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:25:07 -0800
If all goes well, I won't need to worry about shock (or spring) rules in
Stock.  Once I have some debts paid off and a little money saved up, I'm
getting a kart.  No shocks or springs on one o' them!

Scot
'91 ES Miata w/box-stock Koni Sports

We make attorneys affordable.
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker