Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: SP rules

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <scotty@naykidracing.com>, <deleon@sstar.com>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: SP rules
From: "Bob Klingler" <bklingler@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:48:08 -0700
Charlie,

I have a serious concern that Byron's proposal is not being taken very
seriously by some.  I strongly believe that we should be endeavoring to
control the "extra" costs in our grassroots level AutoX classes.

Your message below indicates that if we require stock shocks, we will cheat
with "stock appearing" shocks.  Now if I were to accept your premise, I
could further infer that the cheating would not be limited to shocks; then I
would have to quickly conclude that Stock Classes cannot work.  I truly hope
you didn't mean to imply that.

You previously indicated you had arguments against? stock shocks in Stock
Classes.  Please present them clearly, because so far, some of us have
resisted spending the $3,000-$x,000 extra it would have taken to have a
chance to move up from 3rd to 1st place.  Do you believe that we need to?
Inquiring minds want to know.

BK