'99 Miata still for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '99 Miata still for sale
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:16:31 -0800
I still have my '99 Miata for sale and since today is my last day at
work it's important that I sell it. The car is available in various
configurations from totally stock to prepared and ready-to-go with two
sets of tires, feel free to pick and choose if you'd like. If the car
sells without some of the accessories I will post them separately
afterwards, *please* don't email me and ask if I will sell the parts
now, especially the Volk wheels, as I won't, sorry.

The asking price for the base car is $13,500, $16,000 for the car with
everything but the Volks and $17,500 with the Volks and near-new Hoosier
tires. However don't feel shy about making an offer.

I have posted pictures of the car at
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl/PhotoAlbum4.html just click on the
thumbnails for a closeup. Details on the car are listed below.

- Alan "will program for food" Dahl

========== 1999 Miata For Sale! ==========

Championship-winning 1999 Miata Sport for sale. Well-prepared and ready
for National competition. Many National-level wins at National Tours and
ProSolos including the 1999 ProSolo P5 class National Championship, 3rd
place at the 1998 Solo II Nationals and a 1-2 finish at the 2001
Bremerton National Tour.

details:
- 1999 Miata Sport (includes Sport Suspension, Torsen limited slip,
strut tower brace, etc)
- Excellent condition inside and out
- Emerald green color
- Factory mud flaps
- Power steering, no a/c
- 2185 lbs in race trim
- 53,000 miles, mostly driving to events
- RedLine oil used exclusively

includes:
- ProParts custom double-adjustable Koni shocks ($2200 new, rebuilt
August 2001)
- Borla muffler
- Racing beat hollow front sway bar with heim-jointed end links
- Mazda Motorsports reenforced front sway bar mounts
- K&N air filter
- Factory wheels with 225/45-15 A3S03 Hoosier tires
- BBS-look street wheels with Michelin Pilot tires
- Porterfield brake pads (new June 2001)

optional:
- Volk TE-37 wheels with near-new Hoosier A3S03 tires

- Alan Dahl
    (253) 874-0998
    adahl@eskimo.com