RE: Checks for racers?

To: "'Darren Madams'" <darren@madams.com>,
Subject: RE: Checks for racers?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:47:44 -0600
-----Original Message-----
Who makes cool checks for car folk?  Definitely not looking for Nascar,
TransAm, Vintage racers, American muscle, NHRA/Drag Racing, etc. etc.
that seem to be so common.
=====================================
So, did anyone ever respond to this?  I would like to find something along
these lines as well.  I used to have NRA checks and really loved to cheese
off the liberals by using them.  ;^)  Now I have Mopar checks with six
different classic Mopars on them.  I would love to find some auto racing
related checks that aren't NASCAR or NHRA related.

Although unlike the original poster I would take Trans Am or vintage racing
style checks.  As long as the racing body held events on road courses with
both left & right turns (all season) I'd be okay with them.

Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
STS #69   TLS #13