RE: FM Transmitters

To: <fuhrmann@cpinternet.com>
Subject: RE: FM Transmitters
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:24:04 EST
Tennessee Region and us (Central Kentucky) have been using very low power FM
transmission for over a year. Very similar to low powered two ways, our
broadcast distance coverd is all of about 1500 feet totally, no licenses are
required for as far as I know and yes, you can get one built for you. If
interested , contact me, I can put you in touch with the son of one our members
here in CKR (his son is in Tennessee), he supplied ours, and built theirs.
Works great, my only reluctance to purchase at the time was, since I was RE of
our region, the radio cannot be of benefit to all entrants. Consider your mod
folks and anybody without a radio in the car and you get my point.

Regards,

Mike Dickerson