car in hollywood, fl.

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: car in hollywood, fl.
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:59:37 -0500
Hi Folks,
I bought a car off e-bay, something I've never done before, and it's =
located in Hollywood, FL on state rd. 7.  Is there anyone on the list =
who could go by and look at the car and let me know if it is street =
worthy, or should I bring a trailer to pick it up and haul it back to =
Texas.  It's a Neon ACR, supposedly only has 26,000 miles, and the info =
says it runs great.  Not sure about this thing since it is a 95, and I =
thought I was bidding on a 98.  My bad...
Email me privately if you are close to that location...
Thanks,=20
Phil Osborne

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
          =20
    =20
    =20

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
300_1b.gif]