Re: Novice needs suggestions.

To: "Jeffrey Macko" <jeffrey@macko.net>
Subject: Re: Novice needs suggestions.
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:41:57 -0500
Why not just leave the car alone and work on the driver? It's the cheapest.
It will give you the most time improvement. It's the most fun. Also why not
run stock class? I know that at the National level the pedal covers and
spoiler would make you illegal but most competitors at regional events are
happy to let a novice in even with a slightly incorrect car.

I recommend that you take the money you might have for mods and spend it on
oging to more events and on driver's schools. That's the best bang for the
buck!

Regards,
Alan