RE: Did the Pro really happen?

To: "'Rocky Entriken'" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: RE: Did the Pro really happen?
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:54:14 -0600
Wow talk about heating up team.net. Usually I have to go to the Porsche
list to get this many people this worked up!

Here's what I know: As the former Treasurer of the Nebraska Region
whenever I called Denver I'd ask who I was talking to if they are
moving. Nobody ever said yes.

This gives me an idea for a NAP article: Top Ten ways to get team.net
worked up. (I'll float the other nine later.)

Larry if you don't want this let me know soon. . .

:)

Thanks,
#72 FP