RE: SAVE THE CONES! (sorry, minimal autox content)

To: <>, <>
Subject: RE: SAVE THE CONES! (sorry, minimal autox content)
From: "Phil Vanner" <>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:53:39 -0600
Hey that's my graphic!

If you follow one of the links to the "cone liberation organization" and
thence to the "Evils of Autocross" it displays a picture that I created
several years ago.

It's been renamed and now the file format is JPEG.  I mailed it to the site
author way back then. At the time she described it as "disturbing." At the
time I was trying to illustrate that I hit cones if I look directly at them.

Phil Vanner
(I wish the snow would go away)