Re: I need to get in touch with Nationa office TODAY

To: Alan Pozner <apozner@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: I need to get in touch with Nationa office TODAY
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:46:38 -0700
Uh-oh, I had tried sending Howard an email earlier today and got the dreaded
"Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours" message. This is what
I got:

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:48:06 -0700 (MST)
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<Hduncan@scca.com>

<Hduncan@scca.com>... Deferred: Name server: scca.com.: host name lookup failure
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Must be an awful lot of snow....

Scott Troyer