Re: San Diego Tour...Street Touring?

To: GRMPer@aol.com
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour...Street Touring?
From: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 05:50:57 -0800
In Northwest Region SCCA, Street Touring S is the 3rd largest class after
PAX and Street Mod. An indexed Street Tire, and Street Touring R are the
4th and 5th largest classes. The national-level Seattle drivers seem to
have avoided STS, STR and SM, but then in Oregon there's Steve Wynne and
Chris Hartman in STS. I believe Chris will be at El Toro.