Re: Dropping Tow Vehicle

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dropping Tow Vehicle
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:23:24 -0800
Check out www.hotchkis.net

They have great stuff for the Durango and the Dakota.  The guy who designed
it (Gary Pinkley) is an autocrosser in Cal Club.

They also have custom valved Bilstein shocks that work with the lowered
suspension.

The newest Hotchkis rear leafs have a helper leaf designed specifically to
maintain tow rating.  You can also add a helper air bag.

Steve Ekstrand
2000 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L