Re: G-Force helmets???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: G-Force helmets???
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:45:01 -0800 (PST)
--- Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net> wrote:

<SNIP>.... "because "there is no "I" in team.net". "

Maybe not, but there is a "me"!  (Sorry, used to get
my college coach on that all the time!  Couldn't
resist!)

As far as the helmet thing goes, the G-force is a
decent helmet, but the most important thing is to find
a helmet that fits your head and get it. The biggest
difference between the G-Force and Bell, Simpson,
Bieffe, etc. etc.  is the fit and finish.  It will be
safe, and it will pass the snell tests, but it isn't
put together as well as some of the other makes.  I
looked them over when I got my helmet, but ended up
going with a Bell due to the better build quality.

Buddy