Re: shock proposals (write a letter)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: shock proposals (write a letter)
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 02:41:20 EST
In a message dated 3/10/02 11:44:03 PM Central Standard Time, Smokerbros
writes:

> No, Mark, I do not insist...  I encourage everyone to write the SEB with
> their opinion, AFTER they have read the SEB's explanation of why we have
> proposed this rule.  If you are in favor of it, please write.  Many times
> the "naysayers" shoot down a proposal because its proponents do not
> respond.

Charlie,

It is not my intent to sway or convince the SEB on these forums.  IMO you are
posting inaccurate information and I am attempting to correct it for the
benefit of those who may not realize the difference.

Its not as simple as adding a spacer to correct body length, the rules do not
allow a 2" travel change, etc.   If you *insist* on posting inaccurate
information on this subject I will continue to respond.

Mark