RE: Re Progressive

To: <bhaden@ucsd.edu>, <dmorency@gwi.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re Progressive
From: ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:18:48 EST
Hello all,

I have been lurking for a while, but this interested me.  I am an independant
insurance agent, and Progressive is one of the companies I represent.  When I
read the first post regarding Progressive cancellations, I phoned our
Progressive marketing rep for New Mexico.  He said the situation in Maine
sounded strange, in that Progressive was non-renewing these policies
altogether.  Both he and I could understand if Progressive was simply denying a
claim, if autocrossing may have been involved.  He is researching Progressive's
stance on the matter, and i'll post to the list again when he gets back to me
on it.

Will