Houston Space City Tour Update

To: TAMSCC <tamscc@tamu.edu>, Spokes Folks <list@spokes.org>,
Subject: Houston Space City Tour Update
From: Roger Johnson <rjohnson@ghg.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:00:15 -0600
Please come and join us for the Space City Tour in Houston Texas this April
5-7.
We plan on this being the best Solo event ever at Gulf Greyhound.

What have we done to make this so?
=======================================
1.) We have cleaned the entire surface of loose gravel and dirt
      (which resulted in a 20' diameter pile 3' high in the back of the
property)

2.) We will be providing Beverages (beer and stuff) and Fajitas Friday
night during registration on the event site as well as T-shirt sales (
http://www.houscca.com/solo2/tourshirt02.gif ) and smaller give away items

3.) Friday features test and tune practice runs

4.) Sat/Sun competition runs on a Roger "the Real" Nationals style course

5.) Denver has opened up entry for the "bug" karts (5-8 year olds I think -
please verify with Denver) on a shortened course for this event

5.) A Saturday night McRee Subaru sponsored Italian Buffet inside the Dog
Track - with betting on the Dawgs - plus $1,000.00+ of race related
giveaways (not just snake oil) for Saturday night from ProAm and others -
and we are working on other things to entertain you as well.

All of this for the cost of a usual Tour entry fee.
So get your entry form (the following URL), fill it out, mail it in and
come party with us in Houston *Texas Style* this April 5-7.
http://www.houscca.com/solo2/entryform.pdf

More details on the Tour:
http://www.houscca.com/solo2/tour.html
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nat_tour/2002/houston/index.html