Mustang vs. Camaro Shocks (or lack thereof)

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mustang vs. Camaro Shocks (or lack thereof)
From: "Edwin Martens" <acbs@onemain.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:23:00 -0600
From: Sam Strano
  Why would you say that?  I think it's be thoroughly proven by Chris and
  Dean that a Mustang is quite capable in stock.  We all have shocks on  our
  cars, but IMHO the Mustang has better stock shocks.  That would actually
  tilt the field toward the Ford, by more than a little (MHO).

  I don't know much about Mustang's but I can tell you that my G-Stock Camaro
on stock shocks is quite the handful and very likely not competitive. The
factory Delco De-carbon shock is worthless. With my Koni Singles tho....with a
good driver I think they can run with any car in the class on most any
course.
  Edwin Martens
  '99 G-Stock Camaro
  Wichita Region SCCA