Roll bar Help and Recommendations

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll bar Help and Recommendations
From: "Richard Bolton" <fabdog@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:15:59 -0500
Help!!

I need to extend my roll bar approximately 4 to 6 inches to gain 2 inches of
clearance above my helmet. The car is a 1959 Triumph TR3A.  I believe a
simple loop will solve the problem for this season with the intent of
possibly rebuilding the roll bar over the next winter. I plan to run the car
in SCCA, SVRA and orther vintage racing and autocross events.

I need to find a quality company in the Boston area that performs this kind
of work. Im willing to travel a fair distance to get the work done if it
can be done quickly and correctly. Any recommendations or suggestions??

I need the work completed in the next two weeks!

Thanks in advance for the help,

Rich Bolton
fabdog@msn.com

1959 TR3A