Re: [evolution-disc.] Looking for a Honda auto recycler

To: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Looking for a Honda auto recycler
From: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:59:28 -0600
Thanks to all who replied with sources for me, especially those with phone
numbers.  I needed the parts ASAP and didn't have the time to wait for return
emails.  HAP had the parts at a reasonable price and got them out to me
FedEx.

Incidentally, I use Troy's Honda in Tuscaloosa but they didn't have what I
needed.

Oh yeah, autocross content is needed.  Uhhh, the car the parts are for would
make a pretty neat Street Mod car.  A late model Civic hatchback with a
Japanese market V-Tech motor in it.  This thing is wicked fast.  I ran it hard
through the gears once, and even skipping a couple of gears (that's why its in
my shop) its big fun!
  Steve Hoelscher
  #27 DSP