Re: New Mini For Sale on Ebay

To: evolution <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: New Mini For Sale on Ebay
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:43:51 -0500
As has been mentioned before on one of our lists, sometimes an
Ebay auction doesn't quite appear to what it should be.

So, please, go ahead bid often and bid high.

But if you would like take a look here at somethings that have
occurred on Ebay and the way some folks have tried to help
another ebay person(s). . . .
http://www.freeweb.pdq.net/smooth/ys/nyt.htm
http://www.freeweb.pdq.net/smooth/ys/omitted.htm
http://www.freeweb.pdq.net/smooth/ys/results.htm

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

"Certain areas of the (software) program have more
bugs than the middle stunt on Fear Factor."
-- David Pogue , NYTimes