FS: KONI Struts for B13 Sentra SE-R

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: KONI Struts for B13 Sentra SE-R
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:03:59 -0500
Hey,

If still have some KONI strut assemblies for '91 - 94' B13 Sentra SE-R.

I would like to get rid of them.  They will fit other B13 including NX.

Here is the listing for the Complete Front KONI Strut Assemblies with
inserts: ($300)

http://classifieds.se-r.net/forsale/fsMachine.asp?MachineId=CP5X16YRM

Here is the listing for the Rear KONI Strut Kit without inserts: ($75)

http://classifieds.se-r.net/forsale/fsMachine.asp?MachineId=CP5X16PHD

If you also need rear struts inserts, I can have new ones drop shipped.

If someone wants a complete set of four (4) KONI struts assemblies with
inserts for B13 Sentra/NX, I can probably do it for $600 plus shipping.

I can accept credit card payments via www.paypal.com.

Attached are some pictures.

If you need more information, drop me an email.

Thanks,

Mark Chiles
www.markchiles.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Front Struts.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rear
Koni Kit.JPG]