Need one wheel for a Neon

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need one wheel for a Neon
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:21:16 -0600
Howdy all.  I need one 14x6 factory Neon alloy wheel to replace one that's
been curb'd hard enough to crack it.  And no, not by me.

I'm looking for one of the 14x6" ACR/Sport 5 spoke star pattern wheels.
Minor curb rash is okay but missing chunks or cracks are not.  You must be
willing to ship it/them or meet me halfway if you're semi-local.  If you've
got a pair for a reasonable price I'd consider that too.

As usual, thanks in advance.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
1995 Plymouth Sport Coupe (coop)